Kissaluvs weight ranges were based on feedback from their customers. Kissaluvs received comments from people saying, “These are perfect for my thin-legged girl!” and “I’m so glad someone makes diapers for chubby thighs!” Kissaluvs attributed the wide-ranging fit to the stretchy knit fabrics and generous elastic in Kissaluvs diapers. They also include cross-over snaps in all sizes for, especially thin babies.
A quick overview of general sizing
- Newborn- Size 0:
AIOplus fits 5-15+ pounds
Fitted Diapers fits 5-15 pounds
Contours fits 5-20 pounds
- One-Size (OS):
AIO Plus fits 7-35 pounds
Diaper Cover fits 8-40 pounds
Fitted Diapers fit 15-40 pounds
Contour Diapers fit 15-30 pounds
The waist rise in Kissaluvs cloth diapers appears low at first glance. They were created to ride at the waistline in the back and between the waistline and hip in front. This makes for a more natural, comfortable fit and helps ensure a good leg fit by not artificially raising the rise and allowing room for “drooping” as baby moves around in the diaper. Plus constricting the baby’s stomach with a high riding diaper doesn’t make sense to us- baby’s got to have plenty of room for play/dance/mischievous activities and comfort to keep up with those busy schedules.
Kissaluvs Size Chart
Kissa’s Cotton fleece
- This is a basic approach to cloth diapering. The fabric is soft, absorbent, stretchy, and well-fit. There are elastic leg openings to contain messes, snaps for a sturdy and adjustable fit to different sized babies, and a unique low-rise front and full-coverage back to allow optimal movement and absorbency.
- Diapers must be paired with a Diaper Cover for waterproofing and no leakage.
Kissa’s Organic Cotton/Hemp Fitted Diapers
- Benefits of a fitted cloth diaper with the addition of organic and “green” fabric
- Made of a mix of naturally durable and anti-bacterial Hemp, and certified Organic cotton, our organic Kissa’s take green and sustainability seriously
- Paired with Diaper Covers
- Kissaluvs version of the prefold diaper with our improvements to make it better!
- The least expensive and easy-to-use route to cloth diapering
- Made with the same Fitted’s fleece but the freedom of your own closure system (e.g. snaps, pins, etc.)
- Continue to pair with Diaper Covers
Kissa’s Sensational Solids
- Made from durable, water resistant PUL (Poly Urethane Laminate) and Gentle elastic in gussets that provides excellent containment
- Cross-over waist snaps ensure a good fit for chubby and skinny babies alike AND added hip-snap which prevents the dreaded wing droopage to get a perfect fit around baby’s legs!
- Convenience in minimizing the number of covers needed – may be wiped clean between uses (e.g. one cover per every fitted diaper is not necessary)
Kissa’s AIOplus Diapers
- Easiest, efficient, and most popular with new cloth-diapering moms (dads and babysitters too)!
- A combination of a fitted diaper and a cover in one! (no need to buy both/not paired with a diaper cover) Dry fleece touches the baby’s bottom while waterproof pul faces the outside for a competitive, “green” alternative to the disposable diaper!