Now for the Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
Sweepstakes void where prohibited by law. Subject to all federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and ordinances.
1. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to individuals who are legal U.S. residents currently residing in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are at least 18 years old (or the age of majority in their jurisdiction, whichever is older) at the time of entry. Directors, officers and employees of YourClothDiaper.com (” Sponsor “) and any of its respective parent companies, affiliate companies , subsidiaries, agents, professional advisors, advertising, promotional, public relations, and fulfillment agencies, consultants, legal counsel, website providers, web masters, and immediate family members (spouses, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and /or “step” child, wherever they may live) of each are not eligible to win any prize. IF YOU DO NOT MEET ANY OF THESE REQUIREMENTS, OR ANY OTHER ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO WIN A PRIZE. To be eligible to win a prize, entries must be completed and received by Sponsor in the manner and format designated below.
2. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes starts at 12:00:01am ET on January 1, 2021 and ends at 11:59:59pm ET on December 31 , 2021 (the ” Sweepstakes Period “). All entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Period and meet other requirements in these Official Rules to be eligible to win a prize. Sponsor’s or its designee’s computer is the official time – keeping device for the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes Period consists of separate daily, weekly and monthly sweepstakes. Entries are valid only for the sweepstakes in which the entries are received and do not roll over into future sweepstakes.
3. How to Enter: To enter, during the Sweepstakes Period, complete the steps in any of the following methods of entry for a Sweepstakes entry :
YourClothDiaper.com Method of Entry: (1) Go to yourclothdiaper.com and provide the requested information (e.g., your name and email address) in the Sweepstakes entry form; and (2) Complete optional task such as visiting social media web pages, visiting promotional product pages, follow on social media, taking a poll, giving a comment or opinion.
Partner Website Method of Entry: (1) Go to the website of an authorized partner of Sponsor and provide the requested information (e.g., your name and email address) in the Sweepstakes entry form; and (2) Complete optional task such as visiting social media web pages, visiting promotional product pages, follow on social media, taking a poll, giving a comment or opinion.
Other Methods of Entry: From time to time, Sponsor may offer additional methods of entry for a Sweepstakes entry. Follow the instructions specified by Sponsor or its designee for entry.
LIMITS: Any attempt to obtain additional entries, including through multiple or duplicate accounts will result in disqualification. You are not eligible to win if you have won a prize from Sponsor through an YourClothDiaper.com Sweepstakes in the preceding 30 days .
4. Identity of Entrant: All entries must be submitted by the individual entrant. Bulk or automated entries will be disqualified (including, for example, entries made using any script, macro, bot, or sweepstakes service). Form fillers are acceptable. If entrant attempts multiple entries w ith different credentials, the Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify entries associated with the entrant information/email address(es) involved. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address.
In the event of a dispute about the identity of the entrant, entries made online will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. An “authorized account holder” means the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business or educational institution) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry.
5. Selection and Notification of Winner: Winners will be selected within seven days of the Sweepstakes conclusion, in a random drawing among all eligible entries at Sponsor’s headquarters located at 23 o hagan lane, Thornton WV 26440. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
Each potential winner will be notified via email. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, each potential winner may be required to sign and return, within seven days of being notified, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release and/or tax forms, and may be required to submit a photo of themselves and write a short statement about winning the prize in order to claim his/her prize. If (i) the attempted notification is returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address; (ii) any requested documents are not returned within seven days, including but not limited to the Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release or tax forms; or (iii) if winner is otherwise unable to accept the prize as stated, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Only two alternate drawings will be held for each individual Sweepstakes, after which that sweepstakes prize will remain unrewarded. If, by reason of a print or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these Official Rules, an alternate winner will be selected in accordance with the above selection process from among all eligible claimants making purportedly valid claims to award the stated number of prizes available.
Verification of Potential Winner: The potential winner is subject to verification by Sponsor, whose decisions related to the Sweepstakes are final and binding. An entrant is not a winner of the prize unless and until entrant’s eligibility has been verified and entrant has been notified th at verification is complete.
6. Prize: Prize(s) and quantities thereof will displayed on the webpage on which he or she enters (available gift cards and brands will vary ). Follow instructions upon notification to select, verify , and receive prize.
Limit: If you have won a prize in a YourClothDiaper.com Sweepstakes within the preceding 30 days, you are not eligible to win a prize. For clarity, you may participate in a Sweepstakes and be eligible again after 30 days have passed from the date you won the prize.
Prize Restrictions: ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. Prize is not transferable. No substitutions or exchanges (including for cash) of prize will be permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value for any prize. Only the stated number of prizes are available to be won in the Sweepstakes. Except for applicable manufacturer’s standard warranties, prize is awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
7. Disclaimer: Sponsor and any of its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, public relations firms, employees and advertising, fulfillment and marketing agencies (collectively, the “Released Parties” ) will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer or communications – related malfunctions or failures beyond Sponsor or the Release Parties’ reasonable control; (c) any Sweepstakes disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor or the Released Parties by non – authorized human intervention; or (d) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes.
8. Limitations of Liability; Releases: By entering the Sweepstakes, you release Sponsor and all Released Parties from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE SPONSOR AND THE RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED TO YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR USE OR INABILITY TO USE ANY EQUIPMENT PROVIDED FOR USE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF A RELEASED PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES (JOINTLY) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE ANY EQUIPMENT PROVIDED FOR USE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE EXCEED TEN DOLLARS ($10). THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION WILL NOT EXCLUDE OR LIMIT LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE CAUSED BY PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM THE SPONSOR, OR FOR THE RELEASED PARTIES’ GROSS NEGLIGENCE, INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT, OR FOR FRAUD.
9. Use of Name, Likeness, etc.: Except where prohibited by law, entry into the Sweepstakes constitutes permission to use each entrant’s name, hometown, aural and visual likeness, prize information, and photos and writings obtained during the prize fulfillment process, without limitation, for advertising, marketing, and promotional purposes without further permission or compensation (including in a public – facing winner list). As a condition of being awarded any prize, except where prohibited by law, winner may be required to execute a consent to the use of their name, hometown, aural and visual likeness and prize information and photos and writings obtained during the prize fulfillment process, without limitation, for advertising, marketing, and promotional purposes without further permission or compensation. By entering this Sweepstakes, you consent to being contacted by Sponsor for any purpose in connection with this Sweepstakes.
11. Winner List; Rules Request: For a copy of the winner list, send a stamped, self-addressed, business-size envelope with the requested date before December 31, 2022 to Sponsor at 23 o hagan lane, Thornton, WV 26440, Attn: YourClothdiaper 2021 Winner List. To obtain a copy of these Official Rules visit https://yourclothdiaper.com/official-rules/ or send a stamped, self-addressed business-size envelope to Sponsor at 23 o hagan lane, Thornton, WV 26440, Attn: YourClothDiaper 2021 . Sweepstakes Rules Request. Residents of VT may omit return postage.
12. Intellectual Property Notice: The Sweepstakes and all accompanying materials are copyright © 2021 by YourClothdiaper. All rights reserved.
13. Disputes: EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT ANY DISPUTES, CLAIMS, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION. THESE OFFICIAL RULES ARE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF WEST VIRGINIA, WITHOUT REGARD TO CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES. YOU WAIVE ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THESE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMIT TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS.
14. General Conditions: Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to change these Official Rules at any time, in its sole discretion, and to suspend or cancel the Sweepstakes or any entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention , epidemics, pandemics, public disruptions, or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes, or Sponsor otherwise becomes (as determined in its sole discretion) incapable of running the Sweepstakes as planned. Entrants who violate these Official Rules, violate any law, rule or regulation in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes, tamper with the operation of the Sweepstakes or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Sponsor, the Sweepstakes or any other entrant (in each case as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion) are subject to disqualification from entry into the Sweepstakes. Any attempt by an entrant or other individual to deliberately damage any website associated with this Sweepstakes or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be in violation of criminal and civil law and Sponsor reserves the right to prosecute and seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. Sponsor reserves the right to lock out persons whose eligibility is in question or who have been disqualified or are otherwise ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes. Any provision of these Official Rules deemed unenforceable will be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the remainder of these Official Rules will remain in effect. SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, VISA, WALMART, TARGET, AMAZON OR ANY SOCIAL MEDIA WEBSITE.
15. Sponsor: YourClothDiaper.com 23 o hagan lane, Thornton WV 26440